The present general conditions are only applicable to sales of products offered in the headings of Jeff.be. These products are sold new. These general conditions are applicable, excluding all other conditions, in particular those applicable in shops.
Article 1 – Prices
1.1. The prices of our products are indicated in Euros, including taxes but excluding the cost of postage (except where specified.)
1.2. Jeff has the right to modify these prices at any time. However, products will be invoiced based on the tariffs in force when the order was placed.
1.3. Products remain the property of LINEA VERDE SA, up until the completed transaction of any payments are received by LINEA VERDE SA.
1.4. Products and services sold on Jeff.be are reserved solely for private use (non–trade).
Article 2 – Order LINEA VERDE SA has the right to cancel or refuse any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute regarding the payment of a previous order.
Article 3 – Validation
You must declare having read and accepted the present general sales conditions before placing an order. The validation of your order means you accept these general conditions. Except for evidence to the contrary, the data registered on Jeff.be is proof of all transactions on Jeff.be and its customers.
Article 4 – Availability
Our product range is available and prices are valid as long as they are visible on the site and in stock. This is why we provide indications on the availability of products when you make an order. Errors or modifications may occasionally occur in exceptional circumstances. When a product is unavailable after ordering, we will inform you by e-mail as soon as they are back in stock. Your order will automatically be cancelled and you will be reimbursed if your account has been debited.
Article 5 – Delivery
5.1 – General
At this time, the products bought on Jeff.be are delivered all over the world with DHL. The time delays indicated when making an order are based on averages. They correspond to the time needed to ship and dispatch the goods. Products are delivered to the address you indicated when ordering. If the address on your order is not correct, LINEA VERDE SA is not responsible for failure to deliver your order. When you order several products at once, and when these products have different time delays, the longest time delay is applicable. LINEA VERDE SA has the right to delay shipments. If items are shipped separately, any charges for postage and packing of the order will be invoiced for just one single shipment (except subscriptions). LINEA VERDE SA is not responsible for the consequences when there is a longer delay time.
5.2 – Delivery problems
You must inform LINEA VERDE SA of any problems regarding the delivered product (e.g. damaged package, opened packages, missing pieces etc.) within three (3) days after delivery. Depending on the cases defined in article 11, you may benefit from exchange or reimbursement conditions in this article.
5.3 – Delivery details
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, except on Belgian holidays. Products are sent by DHL from Belgium. In all cases the maximum delays vary between two (2) days and two (2) weeks after receiving the payment and depending on the city or country of destination. LINEA VERDE SA is in no case responsible for delays beyond its control due to a backlog attributable to DHL or one of its suppliers. All items that are out of stock will automatically be deducted from the order.
Article 6 – Payment
All payments will be processed using a secure encrypted procedure to prevent the interception of information provided by the buyer. It will be carried out via an electronic payment system Hipay.
Article 7 – Returns & Reimbursement
The buyer has the right to return goods if they are intact, if the original packaging has not been opened and the item has not been worn. When a delivery is late, maximum thirty (30) days and the product has been sent, you may cancel your order and request to be reimbursed for the cost of the product purchased and any return charges. In this case, if you have received the product after your cancellation, we will reimburse you when we have received the complete product in its original state. All orders that have not been sent within thirty (30) days following the order on JEFF.be will be cancelled unless indicated otherwise and announced in the sales offer. In this case, the reimbursement will be done after we have received the goods. Payment will be done on the account number and invoicing address communicated by the buyer, within thirty (30) days. If one of the products purchased does not suit the Customer, the latter has the right to cancel their order within forteen (14) calendar days of the day following the delivery in accordance with European and National legal provisions. All disputes after this delay period will not be accepted.
Article 9 – Security
All orders processed via our website are secured through the payment providers in order to protect any data regarding purchases as efficiently as possible.
Article 10 – Customer service
For all information or any questions, our customer service is at your disposal via e-mail email@example.com, via regular mail (LINEA VERDE SA – 460 CHAUSSEE DE WATERLOO 1050 BRUSSELS, Belgium) or by phone at + 32 (2) 537 12 19 on weekdays from 9am to 5pm Article 11 – Intellectual property All texts, comments, works, illustrations and images on Jeff.be are protected by author’s rights and European intellectual property law. In accordance with the provisions of the intellectual property law, only private use is authorized, which is subject to different provisions or stricter provisions under intellectual property law. Total or partial reproduction of the site Jeff.be is strictly forbidden. Anyone wanting to use our logo or brand to promote on their blog, personal site or other media, is welcome to make a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 12 – Responsibility
The offered products conform to Belgian law and norms. LINEA VERDE SA is in no case responsible when the legislation of the country where the product is delivered is not respected (e.g. when a product is forbidden…). It is the customer’s responsibility to check the legalities regarding the import and use of a product they want to order with their local authorities. Please contact email@example.com in case you have questions regarding a product. LINEA VERDE SA has no responsibility for indirect damage, losses or costs that could be the result of the purchase and is not responsible for the services provided by third parties with which it works (Stripe and shipping companies).
Article 13 – Guarantee
We commit ourselves to reimburse or exchange defective goods or goods that do not correspond to your order, in accordance with Article 7 “Returns & Reimbursement”, which specifies the details and procedures for reimbursement. In all cases, you benefit from the legal guarantees regarding the conformity of the goods with the contract and latent defects, in accordance with the specified legal provisions. The provisions of this article do not prevent you from benefiting from the retraction rights in Article 7.
Article 14 – Applicable law – Disputes
The present contract is subject to Belgian law. The language of the present contract is English. In case of disputes, only the Belgian court is competent.
Article 15 – Personal information
Head Office: LINEA VERDE SA – 460 Chaussée de Waterloo 1050 Brussels - Belgium
This Policy is drawn up by Linea Verde located at Chaussée de Waterloo 458-460, Ixelles 1050, Belgium , under the registration number 0424.870.787 (hereinafter referred to as "the controller").
This Policy is in line with the wish of the controller to act transparently, in compliance with its national provisions and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the "General Data Protection Regulation").
The controller pays particular attention to the protection of the privacy of its users and therefore undertakes to take reasonable precautions to protect the personal data collected against loss, theft, disclosure or unauthorized use.
If the user wishes to react to one of the practices described below, he may contact the controller at the postal address or email address specified in the "contact details" section of this Policy.
By accessing and using the website, the user declares that he/she has read the information described below, accepts this Policy and expressly consents that the data controller collects and processes, in accordance with the terms and principles described in this Policy, his/her personal data that he/she communicates through the website and/or in connection with the services offered on the website, for the purposes indicated below.
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not compromise the lawfulness of the processing operation based on the prior consent given.
Which data do we process?
By visiting and using the website, the user expressly consents to the data controller collecting and processing the following personal data according to the methods and principles described below:
- -its domain (automatically detected by the controller's server), including the dynamic IP address ;
- -its e-mail address if the user has previously disclosed it, for example by sending messages or questions on the website, by communicating with the controller by e-mail, by participating in discussion forums, by accessing the restricted part of the website by identification, etc..;
- -all the information concerning the pages that the user has consulted on the website;
- -any information that the user has voluntarily given, for example in the context of information surveys and/or registrations on the website, or by accessing the restricted part of the website through identification.
In addition, we are collecting the following data:
- -Google Analytics
- -E-commerce registration form
- -Newsletter subscription form
- -Using sharing tools
The controller may also collect non-personal data. These data are called non-personal data because they do not directly or indirectly identify a particular person. They may then be used for any purpose whatsoever, for example to improve the website, the products and services offered or the data controller's advertising.
In the event that non-personal data are combined with personal data, so that identification of the data subjects is possible, such data will be treated as personal data until such time as it is made impossible to link them to a particular person.
The controller shall collect personal data in the following manner:
- -online form seller Account
Purposes of the processing
Personal data are collected and processed only for the purposes mentioned below:
- -ensuring the management and control of the execution of the proposed services ;
- -sending and follow-up of orders and invoices ;
- -sending promotional information on the products and services of the controller;
- -possibly sending free samples or offering services at preferential conditions;
- -answering the user's questions;
- -performing statistics;
- -improving the quality of the website and the products and/or services offered by the controller;
- -transmitting information on new products and/or services of the controller;
- -for direct marketing actions;
- -allowing a better identification of the user's interests.
The controller may be required to carry out processing operations not yet provided for in this Policy. In this case, the controller will contact the user before re-using his personal data, in order to inform him of the changes and give him the possibility, if necessary, to refuse such re-use.
Duration of the storage
The controller shall store personal data only for the time reasonably necessary for the purposes pursued and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
The personal data of a customer are kept for a maximum of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship between the customer and the controller.
Shorter retention periods apply for certain categories of data, such as traffic data, which are kept for only 12 months.
At the end of the storage period, the controller shall make every effort to ensure that the personal data have indeed been made unavailable.
Access to the data and copy
Upon written, dated and signed request sent to the controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, after proving his identity (by attaching a copy of the identity card), obtain free of charge the written communication or a copy of the personal data concerning him that have been collected.
The controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for any additional copies requested by the user.
Where the user makes such a request electronically, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form, unless the user requests otherwise.
The copy of his data will be communicated to the user at the latest within one month after receipt of the request.
Right of rectification
By means of a dated and signed written request sent to the data controller at the address referred to in the "contact detail" section of this Policy, the user may, after proving his identity (by attaching a copy of the identity card), obtain free of charge, as soon as possible and at the latest within one month, the rectification of his personal data which are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, as well as completing them if they prove to be incomplete.
Right to object to processing
By means of a dated and signed written request sent to the data controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may at any time, for reasons relating to his particular situation and after having provided proof of his identity (attaching a copy of the identity card), object free of charge to the processing of his personal data, when:
- -the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- -processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data prevail (in particular where the data subject is a child).
The controller may refuse to exercise the user's right of opposition where he establishes the existence of compelling and legitimate reasons justifying the processing, which take precedence over the interests or rights and freedoms of the user, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim. In case of dispute, the user may lodge an appeal in accordance with the point "claims and complaints" of this Policy.
By means of a dated and signed written request sent to the data controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, at any time and after having provided proof of his identity (by attaching a copy of the identity card), oppose, without justification and free of charge, the processing of personal data concerning him when his data are collected for direct marketing purposes (including profiling).
Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with the general data protection regulation, the user has the right to object, for reasons relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
The controller is obliged to reply to the user's request as soon as possible and at the latest within one month and to give reasons for his reply if he intends not to comply with such a request.
Right of limitation of the processing
By means of a dated and signed written request sent to the data controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, after proving his identity (by attaching a copy of the identity card), obtain the limitation of the processing of his personal data in the cases listed hereunder:
- -when the user disputes the accuracy of a data and only the time that the controller can control it;
- -where the processing is unlawful and the user prefers the processing to be limited to deletion;
- -when, although no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes of the processing, the user needs it for the establishment, exercise or defence of his rights in court;
- -for the time necessary to examine the validity of an opposition request submitted by the user, in other words, for the controller to check the balance of interests between the legitimate interests of the controller and those of the user.
The controller will inform the user when the limitation of the processing is lifted.
Right to erasure (right to forget)
By means of a dated and signed written request sent to the data controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, after proving his identity (by attaching a copy of the identity card), obtain the deletion of the personal data concerning him, where one of the following grounds applies:
- -the data are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing operation;
- -the user has withdrawn his consent for his data to be processed and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- -the user objects to the processing and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing and/or the user exercises his specific right of opposition in direct marketing (including profiling);
- -the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- -personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation (under Union law or Member State law) to which the controller is subject ;
- -personal data have been collected in the context of the provision of information society services to children.
The deletion of data is however not applicable in the following 5 cases :
- -where processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- -where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union law or under the law of the Member State to which the controller is subjected, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- -where the processing is necessary for public health reasons;
- -where processing is necessary for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes and where the right to erasure is likely to render impossible or to seriously jeopardise the attainment of the purposes of the processing in question;
- -where processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The controller is obliged to reply to the user's request as soon as possible and at the latest within one month and to give reasons for his reply if he intends not to comply with such a request.
The user also has the right, in the same manner, to obtain, free of charge, the deletion or prohibition of the use of any personal data concerning him which, taking into account the purpose of the processing, is incomplete or irrelevant or whose recording, communication or storage would be prohibited or which has been kept beyond the necessary and authorised period.
Right to “data portability”
Upon written, dated and signed request sent to the controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Policy and after proving his identity (by attaching a legible copy of the identity card), the user may at any time request to receive his personal data free of charge in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, with a view in particular to transmitting them to another controller, when:
- -the data processing is carried out using automated processes; and where
- -the processing is based on the consent of the user or on a contract concluded between the user and the controller.
Under the same conditions and in the same manner, the user has the right to obtain from the controller that the personal data concerning him will be transmitted directly to another controller of the processing of personal data, insofar as this is technically possible.
The right to data portability shall not apply to processing which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Recipients of data and disclosure to third parties
The recipients of the data collected and processed are, in addition to the controller himself, his employees or other subcontractors, his carefully selected business partners, located in Belgium or in the European Union, and who collaborate with the controller in the context of the marketing of products or the provision of services.
In the event that the data are disclosed to third parties for direct marketing or prospecting purposes, the user will be informed in advance so that he can choose whether or not to accept this processing of his data by third parties.
By means of a dated and signed written request sent to the data controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, at any time and after having provided proof of his identity (by attaching a copy of the identity card), object free of charge to the transmission of his data to third parties.
The data controller respects the legal and regulatory provisions in force and will in all cases ensure that his partners, employees, subcontractors or other third parties having access to these personal data comply with this Policy.
The controller reserves the right to disclose the user's personal data in the event that a law, judicial procedure or an order from a public authority makes such disclosure necessary.
No personal data shall be transferred outside the European Union.
Use and management of "cookies”
This cookie management policy applies to the website. These are managed by the controller.
Most web browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies. If the user wishes to customize their management, he must modify his browser settings. Further information can be found under "Cookie management" in this provision.
By visiting and using the website, the user expressly agrees to the cookie management described below.
Definition of cookies. A "cookie" is a data or text file that a web site server temporarily or permanently stores on the user's computer equipment (hard disk, tablet, smartphone, or similar device) through its browser. Cookies may also be installed by third parties with whom the controller collaborates.
Cookies retain a certain amount of information, such as visitors' language preferences or the content of their shopping cart. Other cookies collect statistics about the users of a website or ensure that graphics appear correctly and that applications work well on the website. Others make it possible to adapt the content and/or advertising of a website according to the user.
- -Essential or technical cookies: these are cookies essential for the operation of the website, enabling good communication and they are intended to facilitate the browsing;
- -Statistical or analytical cookies: these cookies make it possible to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see their browsing behaviour when they visit the website. This improves the user's browsing and makes it easier for him to find what he is looking for;
- -Functional cookies: These cookies enable specific features on the website to improve user friendliness and experience, including remembering user preference choices (e.g. language);
- -Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They make it possible to evaluate and improve the content and performance of the website (for example by counting the number of visitors, identifying the most popular pages or clicks), and to better match commercial proposals to the user's personal preferences..;
- -Advertising or commercial cookies: these are files intended to collect data relating to the profile of visitors and likely to be installed or read by third parties with whom the controller collaborates in order to measure the effectiveness of an advertisement or a web page and to better adapt it to the user's interests;
- -Tracking cookies: the website uses tracking cookies via Google Analytics, in order to help the controller to measure the ways in which users interact with the content of the website, and which generates visit statistics strictly anonymously. These statistics continually improve the website and provide the user with relevant content. The controller uses Google Analytics to get an overview of the traffic on the website, the origin of this traffic and the pages visited. This means that Google acts as a subcontractor. The information collected by Google Analytics is generated as anonymously as possible. For example, it is not possible to identify who visits the website. For further information, the user is invited to consult Google's data protection policy, available at the following address:
A tag is an invisible image file that follows the user's navigation on one or more websites and/or applications. In addition, other commercial cookies may be installed by advertisers when their ad is displayed.
Commercial cookies do not contain any personal data. The information collected using commercial cookies and tags is used to measure the effectiveness of advertising and to better personalize advertising on the website and on other websites belonging to the advertising network or for which the controller provides advertising services.
The retention period for cookies varies according to their type: essential cookies are generally kept until the browser closes, while functional cookies remain valid for 1 year and performance cookies for 4 years.
The controller authorizes public search engines to visit the website via ‘spiders’ with the sole aim of making the access and content of the website accessible via their search engines, without the controller granting the right to archive the website. The controller reserves the right to withdraw the authorization as formulated in this article at any time.
To make offers likely to interest the user, the controller is likely to conclude agreements with advertising agencies on the Internet. They have received permission from the controller to place advertisements on the website. When the user visits the website, the advertising agencies may also collect information.
Cookie management. Most browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies, but all allow settings to be customized according to user preferences.
If the user does not want the website to place cookies on his computer/mobile device, he can easily manage or delete them by changing his browser settings. Users can also set their browser to notify them when they receive a cookie and decide whether or not to accept it.
If the user wishes to block and/or manage certain cookies, he can do so by following the link linked to his browser:
If you no longer wish to be tracked by Google Analytics on any website, please visit the following website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
In the event that the user disables certain cookies, it is possible that certain parts of the website cannot be consulted and/or used, or that they are only partially so.
The controller shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security of the processing and the data collected with regard to the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected appropriate to the risk. It takes into account the state of knowledge, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing as well as the risks to users' rights and freedoms.
The controller always uses encryption technologies that are recognized as industry standards within the IT sector when transferring or receiving data on the website.
The controller has put in place appropriate security measures to protect and avoid the loss, misuse or alteration of information received on the website.
Communications by mail, e-mail or telephone
Communication by mail. If the user communicates his postal address to the controller via the website, his data are recorded in the controller's address file to respond to his request and to keep him informed of the products and services offered by the controller. Unless the user objects, the controller may also disclose the user's data to third parties (such as corporate groups and business partners) for direct marketing purposes. If the user does not wish his data to be used for direct marketing purposes, he can indicate this when registering on the website.
The user may at any time consult, correct or delete his data in the file of the controller. To do so, he should contact the controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Policy, not forgetting to specify his exact name and address (spelled correctly). The controller undertakes to delete his data from the list he shares with other companies or organizations.
Communication by telephone. If the user informs the controller of his telephone number via the website, he may receive a telephone call:
- -u controller in order to communicate information on its products, services or upcoming events;
- -groups of companies and business partners with whom the controller has a contractual relationship.
If the user does not/no longer wish to receive such telephone calls, he/she may contact the controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Policy, not forgetting to specify his/her exact name and address (spelled correctly). The controller undertakes to delete his data from the list he shares with other companies or organisations.
If the user communicates his mobile phone number to the controller via the website, he will only receive messages (SMS/MMS) from the controller that are necessary to answer his questions or inform him about his orders placed online.
Communication via e-mail. If the user communicates his e-mail address to the controller via the website, he may receive:
- -e-mails from the controller in order to communicate information about its future products, services or events (for direct marketing purposes), provided that the user has expressly consented or is already a customer of the controller and has communicated his e-mail address to the controller;
- -e-mails from groups of companies and companies/organizations to which the controller is contractually bound for direct marketing purposes, provided the user has given his explicit consent.
If the user does not/no longer wish to receive such e-mails, he/she may contact the controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Policy, not forgetting to specify his/her exact name and address (spelled correctly).
The controller undertakes to remove his data from the list he shares with other companies or organizations.
Claims and complaints
The user can lodge a complaint with his national control authority, whose details are listed on the official website of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
Data Protection Officer
Our DPO is Casier Andreï and can be contacted at address Rue Américaine 61-65, 1050 Bruxelles..
For any question and/or complaint, in particular as to the clear and accessible nature of the present Policy, the user may contact the data controller:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Rue Américaine 61-65,1050 Bruxelles.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This Policy shall be governed by the national law of the main place of establishment of the controller.
Any dispute concerning the interpretation or execution of this Policy shall be submitted to the courts of that national law.
The controller reserves the right to modify the provisions of this Policy at any time. Changes will be published with a warning as to their coming into force.
This version of the Policy dates from 12/06/2018.